• Coffee Fix

    Crawling for the most distinctive aromatic cup of coffee with the coffeeholic Jennifer Moke.

  • Events

    Experience the extraordinary world class events with style all year long.

  • Food

    Massive collection of cuisines from street stalls to upscale restaurants.

  • Gadgets

    Pulse of digital life and latest reviews widen the tech selection.

  • Uzbekistan the Guide

    Back to the past, Silk Road full with mysterious history with ‘Uzbekistan the Guide’.

  • Love Guru

    Stop sabotaging your relationship with your own thoughts. Love guru is talking….

  • Nightlife

    Malaysia’s night life has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. Party like a rock star!

  • News

    Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip.

Saturday, 24 January 2015

DAY 4 - What to do in Da Nang and Hoi An?

DAY 4, Cloudy and Windy. 


I didn't want to do a lot today cos I had a week here in Da Nang and knowing I can enjoy everything within a week. I know.. I should maximise it, but my intention was to travel as happy and stress free as I can. 

Went to Chua Linh Ung Son Tra Da Nang Temple where the biggest Kwan Yin Statue could be seen from My Khe beach. Around 10km if you're staying over town and 5km if you're staying near beach. Do not hesitate to travel to all the temple in Da Nang as they are all surrounded by naturals flora and fauna and scenic view of the beach. Da Nang are located along the cost which are the best creation of God. Take some time off and travel to the non so swarm with tourists area. REALLY, it will be swarm with tourists soon as Da Nang is doing a lot to attract tourists. I miss the previous Da Nang that I love most but well, I still love it. Maybe slightly lesser. 




You have nor truly visited the temple if you didn't realise this mini ornaments. Search for it to complete your visit. 
Tourist helping tourists for photo snapping. Chiak Chiak!!

This trip will take around an hour for you to take pictures and to lazy around the area. After that you can call it a day. Well... the landscape ofDa Nang are incredibly beautiful and worth your time. 

This trip doesn't take me too long, so I decided to go back to Hotel and rest a while before heading down to Hoi An. I chose not to go to Hoi An so early because there are really nothing much to do during morning unless drinking and relax with fellow buddies at cafe or bar or restaurant. So I decided to only go during night time where the lights of the lanterns with enlighten me once again. I love the beauty of Hoi An where there are nothing but old architectures and river that was so peaceful. However... My thoughts and the Hoi An that I once knew changed... SO MUCH. Will tell you more later. 


Hoi An pictures as per below. 


How SAD!!! This place was so swarm with tourists and I can't see an element that portrayed it was Hoi An except for their architectural that still stood tall and silent. Please return me the old Hoi An that I once knew and not this! It's sad for me to said so but the place.... is so different. Economics factor be it. Not returning to this place any time soon unless needed / necessary. My own very opinion; the previous HOI AN that I once knew was beyond fascinating. The below pictures doesn't define it. 
We had our dinner at one of the local joint that serves Bia Hoi at VND5,000. We had Banh Xeo (Pancake wrapped with rice paper and fresh vege) & My Quang (Noodles with sweet sauce served with pork slices and fresh vege)
TIPS: Every region of Vietnam serves different type of noodles / should I said they have their own speciality noodles. 
My Quang
Banh Xeo
Banh Xeo is a must when you're here in Da Nang cos I think they serve it better than anywhere else. Maybe HCMC? I don't know and yet to be known. 

That's the end of the night and  purchased some lanterns for home. Show you when I got home because I did not took a picture of it. It cost around RM80 for a big lantern and it's made of silk. 

xoxo,
Jenz










0 comments:

Post a Comment